Digital Video Cards
2.4″ to 10″ digital screen sizes
Display Innovations have developed ultra-thin digital video cards, that can be embedded into a bespoke POS display, such as a Counter Display Unit, FSDU or Digital Shelf-edge display. These digital video cards can be produced to any size or shape and branded according to the specification. These innovative low cost digital displays are lightweight, portable and can be placed anywhere In-Store to attract more attention to the promotion.
- Selection of screen sizes from 2.4” to 10”
- Battery or Mains powered
- Constant video loop or can be activated by push button or Motion Sensor
- Multiple buttons or a Motion Sensor can be embedded into the POS display to trigger the specific video content
- Up to 2GB of memory
- Auto-copy content function from USB to internal memory
- SD Card input is available
- USB connection to re-charge the battery or change video content
- Volume control
- Built in speakers
- Any display material, size or shape available
Battery life scenario:
The battery life will depend upon the screen size, battery size, number of activations per day and the video length. As an example, a 7” screen with a 4000mha internal re-chargeable battery can have a battery life of 9 hours of constant use. Based on a scenario of 20 activations per day of a 30 second video, the battery will actually last for around 9 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
Display Innovations has numerous battery sizes available and will suggest a suitable battery type depending upon how often the battery is able to be recharged, or to last for the complete length of the campaign.
Below are the technical specifications for all available digital screen sizes. Technical specifications may change from time to time, so these are for guidance purposes only.
All products are custom made and therefore, we can amend the layout of the screen, button position, input position and any other aspect of the specification to suit your requirements.